Tuesday, January 26, 2010

About Me

HI, my name is Jake C. I am from from the great state of Maine. This is my second year at Husson University as an Education Major with a focus in Science. When I'm not at school I am a life guard and swim instructor. Being a swim instructor is one of many reasons why I choose to one day become a teacher. When I am not at work I am outside skiing, climbing, biking, hiking, and generally enjoying life. I look forward to sharpening my tech skills in ED 210. I am a very visual learner so this class should be great for me. Plus, I own a mac book.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jake,

    I look forward to working with you during this course. I try to adapt my teaching to address all learning styles. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help supoort your learning.

    ~Judi

    ReplyDelete